One way to set yourself apart in the tech world is through building community connections.
In this podcast episode, Meagan Diegelman will share some powerful tips for making your Salesforce career sing by successfully engaging with the community!
The key to success? Connecting with others and lending a hand when you can.
It takes more than one person to make an event happen, so be proactive about volunteering or assisting on committees where their activities align with your interests!
Some of the key lessons Meagan shares in this episode include:
- Align your interests with those of the community
- Gain connections that will be invaluable for your career
- Meet passionate people who have a lot to teach you
- Make new friends and strengthen current relationships
- Volunteer- It’s easier to ask for help when you offer it first!
- Assist with smaller committees/events instead of larger ones- it takes more than one person to make an event happen!
- Be a leader in your Salesforce career by connecting with the community
- Gain skills needed to build strong connections with community members
- Enhance your reputation as an industry expert
- Connect with others and make an impact
- Learn from industry veterans
- Gain new skills through community involvement
- Set yourself apart in the Salesforce community by individual one-on-one connections with others
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOU:
???? Get the Brainiate Show Live on your weekly calendar!
???? Join the Brainiate Slack Community
???? Join the Brainiate Facebook Group
???? Subscribe to the Brainiate YouTube Channel
???? Subscribe to the Brainiate Show on Spotify
???? Enroll in my Salesforce Admin Bootcamp!