In this podcast, Salesforce’s SVP of Product Management and GM of Einstein, Marco Casalaina discusses how AI is revolutionizing the way businesses interact with their data.
Casalaina talks about major advances in machine learning that can now do some work for us more effectively than humans ever could before. One example is Einstein Lead Scoring. The Einstein AI platform creates a model for each lead in Salesforce, to help organizations prioritize their prospects based on data that’s unique to them.
Listen to this podcast episode to learn more about:
- Salesforce Einstein and the varied used cases where AI can help your team work more efficiently.
- Connected data is benefits team members in any area of the organization.
- How AI allows your customers to get better service.
- Getting the most out of your investment in Salesforce by interacting with data more efficiently.
- Using AI to boost collaboration and get work done quickly.
- Staying on top of customer service issues with less manual categorization and classification (and routing) of tickets.
Summary of topics discussed in this podcast:
- What is Einstein?
- Anyone can start using Einstein Search, which is FREE, out of the box, in Lightning
- Einstein – for each cloud
- Sales Cloud Einstein:
- Opportunity scoring is available to everyone
- Conversation insights
- Call coaching (for calls and Zoom meetings)
- Customer sentiments
- Lead Scoring
- Einstein determining if the lead will convert or not
- Service Cloud
- Case Classification
- Case routing
- Einstein case classification is available now, completely free, in Lightning
- How Einstein and AI might have an impact on people’s jobs
- The future of Artificial Intelligence
- Trailhead: trailhead.einstein.com
- Marketing Cloud
- Engagement Scoring
- Send time optimization
- Commerce Cloud
- Product recommendations
- Einstein Builders
- Prediction Builder
- Recommendation Builder
- Next Best Action
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOU:
???? Get the Brainiate Show Live on your weekly calendar!
???? Join the Brainiate Slack Community
???? Join the Brainiate Facebook Group
???? Subscribe to the Brainiate YouTube Channel
???? Subscribe to the Brainiate Show on Spotify
???? Enroll in my Salesforce Admin Bootcamp!