Dreamforce is the world’s largest sales and marketing conference. It is an event geared towards sales and marketing professionals, but it is also attended by IT professionals, developers, and Salesforce Admins. If you are a Salesforce Admin who has never attended Dreamforce, this blog post is for you! This post will provide an overview of what Dreamforce is all about, who the event is intended for, and why you should consider attending.
Dreamforce is a fantastic way to connect with the Salesforce Community, become more familiar with people and companies within the Salesforce ecosystem, and gain a better understanding of the Salesforce platform while learning about the latest innovations introduced by Salesforce AppExchange partners.
Attending Dreamforce allows you to meet other Salesforce customers and partners during workshops and some of the various parties and pick up tons of industry tips and helpful resources from the global community in attendance.
What is Dreamforce?
Dreamforce is a sales and marketing conference hosted by Salesforce. It is held annually in San Francisco, California. The event typically lasts four days and features keynote speeches, breakout sessions, hands-on demos, and networking opportunities.
Who attends Dreamforce?
Dreamforce is attended by sales and marketing professionals, IT professionals, developers, and Salesforce Admins worldwide. The event typically attracts over 170,000 attendees annually.
Where is Dreamforce?
Officially, San Francisco has been Dreamforce’s headquarters since 2003. Dreamforce 2022 will be a hybrid virtual experience and real-world experience centered around downtown San Francisco. You may still participate virtually even if you can’t make it in person.
What’s on the agenda?
The agenda for Dreamforce is always packed with sales and marketing thought-leadership sessions, product announcements, hands-on training, and networking opportunities. The agenda is typically jam-packed with opportunities to learn new skills from other Trailblazers, see examples of success stories from other Admins, network with industry pioneers, and get some fantastic career advice along the way!
Typically, Dreamforce is when Salesforce announces the launch of new features, products, and services across the Salesforce platform. By attending the various sessions, you will hear from others attending Dreamforce 2022, sharing the solutions they’ve introduced to their business and leveraging various technology options, apps, and insights.
You can check the official website to learn more and start planning your schedule.
Why should you attend Dreamforce?
If you are a Salesforce Admin, Dreamforce is a great opportunity to network with other admins and learn about new Salesforce products and features. The event also offers sales and marketing professionals a chance to learn about the latest Salesforce technologies.
In addition, Dreamforce is a great opportunity to learn about new sales and marketing trends. Connecting with other professionals in the Salesforce community is a great way to boost your career, learn about some of the business challenges your peers are facing, hear about new job opportunities, and better understand the various services offered by Salesforce Partners.
Attending the event can help you connect with potential employers and learn about new job opportunities.
Dos & Don’ts at Dreamforce
Now that you know a little bit more about Dreamforce, here are some Dos and Don’ts to help you make the most of your experience:
- Dress in layers. San Francisco can be cold in the morning and evening but warm during the day.
- Bring comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking!
- Pack your chargers. There are plenty of places to charge your phone, but it is always good to be prepared.
- Download the Salesforce Events App. This will help you navigate the event and keep track of your schedule.
- Plan your time wisely. There is much to see and do at Dreamforce, so planning is important.
- Have fun! Dreamforce is a great opportunity to learn and network, but it is also a lot of fun. Make sure to attend a party or two, while you’re there! It’s a great way to connect with other professionals you would have never met otherwise.
- Forget your business cards. You will meet many new people, so make sure you have plenty of business cards.
- Miss the keynote speeches. The keynote speeches are always packed with valuable information.
- Forget to network. Dreamforce is a great opportunity to meet new people and connect with potential employers.
- Spend all of your time in sessions. There is a lot to see and do at Dreamforce, so make sure you leave some time for exploring.
What Should You Pack for Dreamforce?
Not sure what to bring with you to Dreamforce?
Check out my Amazon Influencer page, where you’ll find my curated lists of: